Affiliate credit for manually created invoice?

tiwebworks

Maybe it would be easier for Matt then to implement what I'm talking about in one of my last posts here: whmcs.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3141

(More flexible products/services setup options)

Matt, something that would be helpful would be a way to specify payment terms, rather than just recurring or 1 time (rather than 1 time, maybe a box where we can type in how many installments it would be). I know alot of web designers, like myself, do 50% down and 50% at the end of the project. Some do 1/3, 1/3, and 1/3. So, that would be very nice.

If products/services had something like that, I wouldn't have to do manual invoices for the web design deals.

Let me add to that though: a box for how many installments, but instead of specifying a price up front, something that says "custom," where we could specify the price when we do the deal (each web design deal usually is a different price). That would be helpful for people using the system for other services that are different costs for each specific client (but same service or service category). Example: Computer repair, $50 for switching out a hard drive; another client might be $150 for switching out a hard drive and RAM, but it's all "Computer repair."