Order page blank.

danboy122

I have just recently installed WHM. I adventually got it installed after getting my webhost to install IonCube and Curl. Now when i go to an order page it just loads up blank and does nothing. I have looked over some of the FAQ's on WHM and it does state the following: 'If you get a blank page when you continue to step 4 of the order process which is the confirm order page, then your PHP is not compiled with the function cal_days_in_month. You need to recompile your PHP with support for this function. '

My order page just does not show what so ever. I dont know what a complie is and how would i rectify this problem. Can anyone help, something that i can do hopefully to get it resolved saves nagging my hosting company again as it has just finally got insalled.

Thank you i have tried to clean out template_c and have re-uploaded all the files again just incase except the install / cofig files dont want to mess them up. Unfortunatly still not working. It is installed here >> bailshosting.com/billing/whmcs/ << (Sorry you will have to copy and paste it, it wont allow me to copy a URL in here until i have made 15 posts first.) Its not just the order page i have noticed it is a few of them. The page is there 100% just for some reason will not show anything! Can you help any futher or can anyone please.

Many Thanks

Dan

Hey,

When I visit it in firefox I get an error code of 12263

"SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length."

This generally indicates that the remote peer system has a flawed implementation of SSL, and is violating the SSL specification.

Do you have the SSL option in the admin side of WHMCS on?

From,

Adam