Strange error when finish the order

aroiz

hi, when finish the order at the version 2.4 have this code:

Array ( [0] => 0000000009 [id] => 0000000009 [1] => hostingaccount [type] => hostingaccount [2] => 2 [gid] => 2 [3] => Ultra Micro [name] => Ultra Micro [4] => 15 Mb de espacio, 500 Mb de Transferencia Mensual , 5 cuentas de e-mail, 1 dominio .com .net .org .us ó .ws sin costo por un año. ( Cpanel-Liniux ) [description] => 15 Mb de espacio, 500 Mb de Transferencia Mensual , 5 cuentas de e-mail, 1 dominio .com .net .org .us ó .ws sin costo por un año. ( Cpanel-Liniux ) [5] => [hidden] => [6] => on [showdomainoptions] => on [7] => 1 [welcomeemail] => 1 [8] => [quota] => [9] => [ftpacc] => [10] => [emailacc] => [11] => [emaillists] => [12] => [sqldbs] => [13] => [subdomains] => [14] => [parkdomains] => [15] => [addondomains] => [16] => [bandwidthlimit] => [17] => [fpextensions] => [18] => [shellaccess] => [19] => [cgiaccess] => [20] => x [cpaneltheme] => x [21] => recurring [paytype] => recurring [22] => 0.00 [msetupfee] => 0.00 [23] => 0.00 [qsetupfee] => 0.00 [24] => 0.00 [ssetupfee] => 0.00 [25] => 0.00 [asetupfee] => 0.00 [26] => 0.00 [monthly] => 0.00 [27] => 0.00 [quarterly] => 0.00 [28] => 0.00 [semiannual] => 0.00 [29] => 343.85 [annual] => 343.85 [30] => [freeaccount] => [31] => [subdomain] => [32] => [whmname] => [33] => [autosetup] => [34] => 0 [defaultserver] => 0 )

thanks for your help.

my installation is at: http://www.digitalserver.com.mx/ordenar/

for testing purposes

Arnulfo Roiz

I had the same problem also. Fix applied but the result still the same.

the output produced when using order form 1 (classic) & 2 (standard).

Little bit out of topic :

I noticed that single page order form (form 3) has some problem on domain pricing and promotion code.

I am going to post the problem on bug tracker or on the forum, but i just wait until somebody has the same problem. For now i tried to figure it out myself. Probably it is just misconfuguration on my side.

Thanks for the wonderful script. Best all in one billing automation so far. (I'm going to totally migrate from modernbill to whmcs. Modernbill has to much hassle.)

Regards,

tulolit.

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

I have just emailed the fixed file to you. A few problems have been reported with the Single page order form in FireFox - some of the Ajax isn't working correctly - but I haven't heard of any problems with domain pricing yet. What's the problem you are getting with this?

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the quick response. I received the fix in my mailbox. Fix applied and those strange output disappear.

Regarding the problem on single page order form, everytime i finished ordering a package + new domain registration, the total amount of money stated in the invoice is not correct. The domain price is not included in the invoice. Other amount is stated in invoice, such as the price of the hosting package, add-on product, promotion discount. It's just the domain price does not show up in invoice.

And also in the single page order form, if i applied a promotion code on the form, the value of the client custom field and the value of add-on go empty / not saved. So if want to submit an order, i have to fill in the client custom filed and check/tick the addon option again. I am using a client custom field to ask my client of his/her desired cpanel username (it is a required field).

Thanks for the support,

tulolit.