joomla+whmcs+joomfish+jwhmcs

rhodan

Hi all

this is a joomla integration.

Using template Afterburner (css template) and jwhmcs component by GoHigheris.

Also using joomfish for dual language.

The site isn't finished completely.

Also there is a small bug with jwhmcs and joomfish I havent figured out yet (switching language when in whmcs).

Replaced the Iconset with a macOSX theme

https://www.izicompany.com/

What do you think so far?

It's very very plain, is that intentional or just not finished?

imo, it needs more colour and some well used padding and margins to make it a little easier on the eye.

The icons look pleasant in whmcs, but they are not exactly well placed.

Just one example... why an armchair for the "Order" link?

I leave it intentionally plain to keep the site fast and simple without distractions. However I may have a second look at the three modules in the center.

as for padding and margins this may depend on your browser though. In FF and IE8 it looks fine to me.

The armchair symbolises an invitation to sit down and relax while shopping over the internet. A little different approach then a cart everyone uses.

thank you for responding

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I am also using Joomfish on my Joomla site and J!WHMCS integrator from GoHigheris, but I have a problem switching template and bridging Language between Joomla and WHMCS.

In fact if I choose french language on my WHMCS client , the WHMCS layout change to french but the top menu is still getting the english language, any one encounter the same problem? or any one have a suggestion to solve this problem?

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...

mchebaro

What I did was adding this to the Joomla menubutton: index.php?systpl=jwhmcs-portal&language=English

then the whmcs will be in english or index.php?systpl=jwhmcs-portal&language=Dutch-nl to have it in Dutch as in my case.

I did the English link in Joomfish.

mguffin: I agree with you.