Some questions about the themes and scripts

VisiGod

Hello Matt,

I've been playing with WHMCS and i'm changing so it fits my site and i would like to know if i can make the following:

Theme:

- Can i make the frontend copyright smaller and with a different color ?

ie: img15.imgspot.com/u/07/52/22/Untitled11172202303.gif (I can't paste img codes due to the low number of posts)

Script:

- Are allowed to put some checks in the code itself. Since I'm integrating it with my site i would like to put a check that only allows to call the file via the site. Those checks would be before the encrypted script itself.

- Can I "delete" the files that I don't need, like the affiliates or downloads, and their respective templates? Or is there any check on the script that searches for them?

• WHMCS CEO

You can't modify the powered by line formatting or else people would just make it invisible. It is displayed in the default page font and colour.

You can add your own PHP code to the templates. Add it at the top, and you can do anything you want (redirects,exit the script, etc...)

You can delete those two if you don't want them. Probably better to just remove the links though and leave the files. They'll only come back during the next upgrade.

Matt