dvrjw Posted January 17, 2010 Share Posted January 17, 2010 Hi all, I have a customer who wants to transfer a domain. I have manually accepted the order. The new domain can be seen under Domains in the Clients Profile but has a "Registrar Error Domain name not found" error at the top. When I click "Transfer", I get "An Error Occured An authorization key is required for www.example.com,". I must be missing something? Apologies if this is a stupid newbie question but I am up against it a bit here. I paid a third party to install and configure WHMCS for me and they have now disppeared leaving me with a system that nearly works! Cheers, Richard 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sparky Posted January 18, 2010 Share Posted January 18, 2010 If its a transfer then the domain name should exist. Log into your enom account and do a whois on the domain name to be sure it does already exist. If so then you need to set the EPP key to start off the transfer process. The customer should have access to the domain EPP key and should have entered it when submitting the transfer. 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dvrjw Posted January 28, 2010 Author Share Posted January 28, 2010 If its a transfer then the domain name should exist.Log into your enom account and do a whois on the domain name to be sure it does already exist. If so then you need to set the EPP key to start off the transfer process. The customer should have access to the domain EPP key and should have entered it when submitting the transfer. Sparky, thanks, I just had to be a bit more patient 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.