Clients Profile -> Products/Services

rbro

Question

How does one navigate through a client's various packages without making changes? IOW, if I want to make a change (apply a payment, change a billing cycle, suspend, unsuspend etc. to just one of a client's several packages) do I click on the package pop-up or the domains pop-up in the products/services tab? The reason I ask, is because clicking the package pop-up delivers this warning:

Package Changed Successfully

Recurring Amount Updated Automatically (Old Value: $119.99)

What was changed exactly? I'm just trying to navigate to one of mutliple packages to make changes, but that alert makes it appear as if I'm changing recurring billing amounts for a package, which I don't want to do. What's the proper way to navigate amongst multiple packages for a client?

1 answer to this question

1. when you click ProductsTservices you will see somethinglike that at the top

Domains hosting plan - domain.com (Go) this is only to navigate through the client payckages and will not change anything.

and if you want to make a change (e.g upgrade/Downgarde) then under it you will see something like that :

Order # 0 - View Order

Type :Hosting Account

Package : this will change the domain package and change the price for the package (you got this warning because you made the changes here)

hope this helps