Pre Sales Questions

blaze

Question

Hi,

Actually its pretty handy but about 5 posts down juhogrey has posted some questions I would also like the answer to.

I'll add the ones that mater for me

1.Does WHMCS support overage bandwidth billing with cPanel shared hosting packages?

2.Does WHMCS offer complete support for PDF invoices? Are they downloadable in client area or are they sent automaticly to clients as attachements in emails?

3.Do WHMCS billing programs support EU VAT rules and EU VAT calculation?

4. Is WHMCS billing application able to show prices as tax included in order form? If not, are we able to modify the order form to show them so?

5.Is the billing application able to add late fee to over-due bills?

Support:

1.Does WHMCS support Enom integration?

Are basic functons as register and transfer supported?

Are we able to change nameservers and contacts trough API?

Are we able to lock domains and set auto renews trough API?

Are we able to edit DNS-records trough the Enom API?

Are we able to modify the API ourselves?

2.Does WHMCS support Kayako v3 integration?'

Does it have a login share function? If not, are we able to make one ourselves?

How intensive is the integration? Does it also support integration for kayako knowledgebase, troubleshooter, etc?

How dynamic is the system?

1.Does WHMCS offer an API to the billing system? How extensive it is?

2.How are we able to modify your billing system to our needs? (Client Area, order form, Admin interface, code modifications, etc)

Dedicated server provisioning:

1.Does WHMCS support dedicated server provisioning and selling in the billing application? What features does it have?

Automation:

1.Can you explain me the process of how domain renewals are handled in the billing application. How are they done if client pays the bill in time (before the domain due date) and after the due date. How do we need to involve in this process and are we notified someh (as admins) if a domain is not paid and the domain expires.

2.Are clients able to order addon features (such as additional bandwidht, disk space, IP-addresses, databases, email addresses,etc) from the client area? Are clients automaticly billed for the order and the features installed automaticly to the server? If so, which features are and which are not? Are we informed somehow by a note or email if a client orders something?

1 answer to this question