Subsription Joining Button

Ricky

I consider this more as a bug then a feature request...

I think that when a customers paypal subscription is cancelled, whmcs should have an option to send an email to the customer saying they can login to the client area or use the button in the email to rejoin their subscription.

Instead of allowing the customer to opening support tickets or emailing, i think it would be much more smarter, if its possible, to send an email as soon as the subscription is cancelled, this would result in happier customers, and even less admin work, making whmcs an even better system with out bloating it.

Thanks.

Hey,

I have to agree with Datahost here. If they canceled then they did it for a reason. You will be emailed saying that they have canceled the PayPal subscription so you can go ahead and email them if you want and see whats up.

Also for WHMCS to do this automatically I don't think it will happen. PayPal doesn't use a callback URL when someone uses the cancel button for a subscription. So all of this would need to be done manual anyways.

From,

Adam

9/10 out of ten (for me anyway)...

customers subscriptions are cancelled when they update there card or bank details in paypal, and they sometimes go unaware that their subscription has been cancelled (i dont know how they miss the subscription cancelled email but they do), so i thought the option would be handy... maybe my customers are just dumb lol

At the moment i just set the customers payment to paypal invoices if the subscription is cancelled so they are still able to pay.