Customer accounts that fail fraud checks are created

Ricky

I've noticed that when an order fails a fraud check, the customer account is still created - or more to the point its not deleted.

I do see how some people may want to keep the customer account for records - however as we receive no alert when a fraud order is made, we wouldn't know the accounts there.

I found 9 fraud accounts through within 200+ records, they are just a waste of time keeping in my eyes.

I think we should at least have an option to enable immediate termination of the customer account when it fails fraud. I dont see why any whmcs owner would want a fraudulent person to be able to browse through the client area, as they have no business being on our billing systems at all in my eyes, and by me having to keep manually checking and removing the fraudulent accounts from whmcs they are still winning as its a waste of my time.

An option to receive an email when we receive a fraudulent order should also be considered.

I think that the IP the person is on should also have an automatic ban for an hour or something, to prevent them re-ordering, as they will quite often try to re-order, even though its likely they will use a proxy, its better to have some precaution to prevent another order rather then having none - i think having an indefinate ban wouldnt be good, as most ips are dynamic, it may prevent a real customer, and they arent likely to try again after they failed once, because theyl (hopefully) think they cant beat the system - having just an hour ban or something would also stop masses of ips being banned.

Thanks.