Welcome emails not sending?

Ricky

WHMCS 2.5.8 was working fine, but since v3 the account setup process seems to not be working.

The (cpanel) account gets created after payment, but no welcome email is sent to the customer, theres obviously no problem with the account setup etc, i have double checked the settings for all the packages, and all are setup to send the cPanel Welcome email, but whmcs just isn't sending it?

I did have the same problem before 2.5.8, but that was due to whmcs sending the "subscription paid" email instead - that is not the case here.

Thanks

Hey,

Its working fine for me. Make sure you have the right email checked and the option of "Automatically create the account as soon as the first payment is received" and hit save.

From,

Adam

Yes i have the auto create as soon as payment recieved box ticked adam..

Did you tick the 'Send Welcome Message' box when accepting the order?

I welcome email should get sent with out having to accept the order though, that used to be the case, if we had to accept orders wouldnt that make the idea of automated setup pointless? lol :(

The welcome email is actually set to welcome email (cpanel), whmcs just doesnt send it, although the account is created fine.