Joomla intergration (no wrapper)

areza1

Hey guys. Looking on how to intergrate whmcs into a joomla template without using the wrapper technique. If anyone has a tutorial on this or can do it for me, I would be really grateful. Willing to pay money, but prefer not to. But if worst comes to worst, I will pay.

Integrate WHMCS into Joomla i not recomment. But the reversed way.

Try to make a Clientarea -Area in your Joomla CMS. In WHMCS you get the Joomla Header and Footer with an own script* for the same Designoverall.

Right, dont use wrapper. iFrames are crap, except of parallel loading scripts for performance reasons.

* Parse Joomla Header and Footer into php files. In WHMCS header and footer just include those joomla dummy header and footer. for "caching" check the timestamp of the parsed stuff and reparse or just include.

thats my solution so far.

Edited by HerrZ

• 1 month later...
dear HerrZ

is this solved? take a look here: www.spiders-webdesign.com this is joomla + whcms f you need help please contact me from my site

looking forward to your reply

Hi

I do not think you can speak to much as all you have done on the Integrating front is use a header and footer which anyone here can do.

So please at lest do a full Integrate inc side column.

You may want to consider jwhmcs, it is a joomla module that is installed and pulls everything over without using iframes.

it is a paid for module and you can even have it installed.

I have just got it and had it installed as it was not too expensive and I think it fits in very well..

take a look terraprimehosting.com