Need Help Plz

Ka0sX

How do i get WHMCS on Australia time i cant seem to be able to do it no matter what i do WHMCs stays on US time and date i need it on Australia Time and Date

Current date and time in WHMCS is Monday | 19th February 2007 | 8:30pm

i need it aussie time and date

Thanks in advance for any help

Do you have your server time set correctly?

My server is located in the Us my host is bluehost

ill contact them and see if they can change it and see what happens

i just checked the server date and time cnt be set to AUST how ever i think there shold be away around this

they said sometin about a server offset or sometin like that

if it's a shared hosting then you can not change the server time , only the server admin can and i don't think they will change it for you.

so there is no way at all to change it in WHMCS i think for such a big program they should have that option cause as you can see not every that uses it is in the USA lol

maybe they might try for that in there next release

• WHMCS CEO
so there is no way at all to change it in WHMCS i think for they should have that option cause as you can see not every that uses it is in the USA lol

It has nothing to do with whether you are in the US or not. You just need to get a server that has the correct date/time settings for your location.

so there is no way at all to change it in WHMCS i think for they should have that option cause as you can see not every that uses it is in the USA lol

It has nothing to do with whether you are in the US or not. You just need to get a server that has the correct date/time settings for your location.

Matt,

It has been discussed before to have a time offset (like every self respecting forum has) in WHMCS.

I believe that, at that time, Matt decided it would be too much of a programming effort to change the system.

Rgds., Ozzie

The real fix for this issue is to get yourself a VPS or dedicated server so you have ROOT accesss, and you can change the server time. Shared servers typically will have the server time set to the time zone of where the server is located. If you need a VPS or Dedicated server, PM me, we can help you out; or I am sure there are other providers in the forum that are willing to sell you a vps or dedicated server.