Email templates import

Eduardo G.

Imagine you need to translate whmcs frontend into your own language, por example, spanish :-)

Imagine you have to pick each email template and translate it manually, one by one.

Now imagine there's a module which lets you have a directory with all email templates, you can edit them, share them, and then you can easily import all tpl files into your database.

That's the goal of this admin module, in a very early stage, just to make you know about it.

When uncompressing it nuder /modules/admin it will create just one subfolder called Spanish with all email templates dumped into individual files.

Each file has a "special" header (yeah, poor, I know) so that my module can process them correctly and import them all.

Check the two attached images or even download and try complete module and let me know ;-)

ToDo:

- complete and test development

- avoid direct call

- import language from user-uploaded zip (nice!)

WIP:

I've created a manual script which dumps already installed languages into individual files

I'm making it a module so admins can export their language files and then import them

Cheers!

email_templates_import.zip

email_templates_import_01.jpg

email_templates_import_02.jpg