iWHMCS - the iPhone App for WHMCS

• WHMCS CEO

Introducing iWHMCS iPhone Application

I am pleased to announce the immediate availability of iWHMCS - the iPhone App for WHMCS!

Here at WHMCS we like to take advantage of new & popular technologies and so today I'm very pleased to be able to announce the immediate availability of an iPhone Application for WHMCS - called iWHMCS!

The iPhone app for WHMCS lets you manage your business in a truly mobile way. Fully integrated with the main online version, but specifically designed for the iPhone, iWHMCS lets you stay in control even when you're away from your desk. Functionality includes:

• An overview screen showing your income stats, pending orders, online staff & personal notes
  • Searching of Clients & Viewing/Editing of Profile Data
  • The ability to create invoices & apply transactions
  • Support Ticket Management allowing for monitoring, viewing, replying and adding of notes
  • Order Management allowing you to browse, accept and reject orders
  • Quick links to send emails or call clients automatically
  • Also displays other staff online and provides access to browse the Activity Logs

For iPhone users, this app offers a really easy & convenient way to access & utilise their WHMCS system while on the move.

And for users of other mobile devices, the standard browser based mobile edition is still available (http://www.whmcs.com/mobileedition.php). We will continue to develop and extend the functionality in both apps in the future.

You can find and download iWHMCS in the regular Apple iTunes store, and then order the required addon for your WHMCS license to unlock all the functionality from our client area (priced @ $39.95 one time).

Please visit http://www.iwhmcs.com for more information & screenshots.

May I also take this opportunity to wish everyone Season's Greetings from all the team here at WHMCS!

Matt