Jump to content

keefrichards

Retired Forum Member
  • Posts

    15
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by keefrichards

  1. I've been doing a revamp of my site and I'm uploading the WHMCS directories to the server but now when I enter my details correctly my login is redirecting me to a site I've never seen before. It's deeply concerning. http://www.1and1.com/?affiliate_id=322774 I hope someone can help me with this. I've lodged a ticket with the support staff but was hoping someone may have had a similar experience and know of a way out. I've not been able to find anything relative to it on the forum boards. Regards, keef
  2. I'm getting the same problem. I know it's a long time ago but I was wondering if you'd managed to fix it. I haven't found a solution on this forum. Thanks in advance. Cheers russtyfox:shock:
  3. Ooops.....I see I must add a price to the product in order for it to be seen.
  4. I'm trying to configure my WHMCS and to return results for .net,.biz,.org etc, but so far it only returns results for DOT COM. How do I configure it to add more domain levels? I've got a resellerclub account.
  5. Do I have to become a reseller in order to get the Domain Registry engines to work. If so, what is a fair annual price to pay. I see some charging over $1000 and others under $200 and some as little as $10/year with setup fees. I'm not sure about what eNom are charging either their table is very ambiguous. Do I have to register with eNom.com . Being a small timer and wanting to experiment I'm hoping to find something that's not going to blow my budget but which will give me a system that will work with the WHMCS and provide a handy tool without sending me broke. Any ideas on this would be most welcome. Thanks in advance.
  6. I've just installed the system and I'm configuring it. So far it all looks good. However, do I have to have an ENOM or NETREGISTRY account to enable the domain searching? I have an account with MyDomains who are not listed. Is there any way I can include MyDomains into my list?
  7. Thanks, it sorted itself out after request for cancellation.
  8. Prior to purchasing my full licence, I registered, downloaded and did a trial install on my server. A day later I decided to purchase the full licence no branding and paid up in full. But now I seem to have two logins which are causing confusion and I'd just like to trash the trial version login completely and start the install again to clean up all the confusing list of passwords, usernames and associated email addressess. Is this possible or should I just simply wait for the 15 days (only 13 to go) for the licence to expire?
  9. In an effort to try and understand as much about this as possible and forsee issues that may arise later, I'm going down the path of customising the template. Is this going to be possible in the Trial Version? I've dropped a JA Purity Template into the Templates folder of the WHMCS. Is that a completely dumbass thing to do? Thanks in advance for any replies Cheers keef
  10. Hi there, After the bumpy install, I opened the front end or portal home to start configuring. My assumption is that after installing the WHMCS onto my server I would then configure the settings by navigating to the following address and correctly entering a username and password at the following address http://www.mydomain.com/whmcs/admin/login.php
  11. Can't seem to find the edit toggle so I'm just going to reply to my original post. I ripped the first install out and did another one. It was a bit rough but I've at least got something to work with.
  12. Well I read all the notes and followed the procedure step by stem for installing the trial version and it all seemed to work fine but I'm not sure what page I have to navigate to now to configure the system. When I navigate to the directory: http://www.mydomain.com/whmcs/admin I just get a blank page. Any Ideas on this? Cheers,
  13. Thanks for the reply. I'm very keen. I'm looking into it by attempting an install of the trial version now.
  14. Can the option Monthly Branding be upgraded to an Owned Licence? I'm thinking of using the monthly option to trial it then upgrade it to a fully owned one. Is that a viable option? Cheers, keef8)
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated