Jump to content

apgraham

Retired Forum Member
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by apgraham

  1. I'm new to WHMCS. I've used other systems (WHMAP and AWBS). I have a client that paid today to renew domains that expire today. They paid via PayPal but it'll take a few days for payment (echeck) to complete. I know them, so I want to go ahead and renew the domains to make sure they don't lose them. 1) The orders still show "unpaid." I assume this is because PayPal hasn't actually sent me money yet? 2) To have the system renew the domain anyway, I think I need to: Orders->active orders, click the order number, click "domain", click the "renew" button next to "registrar commands". Is this correct? (WHMCS isn't very intuitive). 3) When the invoices are finally paid, will the domains be renewed again for a total of two years, or does the system know that I already took care of it?
  2. I'm looking at converting my AWBS to WHMCS. I went through the install and post-install security tips. I'm trying to login as admin now to configure the system. When I log in, it just keeps dumping me back to the login page with no error messages. The database indicated that I AM, in fact, logged in (tbladminlog) but It just dumps me back to the login screen. Any Ideas? P.S. I'm on a trial license, so I can't submit support tickets.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated