Jump to content

neenamk

Retired Forum Member
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by neenamk

  1. Hi, I am doing a fresh install of 4.1.2. I am following all the steps as described on the wiki and everything goes fine till I try to login to the admin area. If I have the original install folder and when I try to access admin/login.php it takes me right back to the install.php asking for an upgrade or install. If I remove the install folder (as suggested) then I get the error - "Down for Maintenance An upgrade is currently in progress... Please come back soon..." Again note that this is a fresh install and I have tried a number of permutations and combinatins to no avail. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated