Jump to content

VarisTech

New Member
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by VarisTech

  1. Hello, One of my clients has made an error (Ok, I admit it, I did it -does my honesty help?) I submitted an order for a client for hosting and the transfer in of several domains(all on the same order) Unfortunately I got one of the domains wrong and ordered the transfer of a .com instead of a .co.uk. The order has submitted to ResellerClub and the two correct .com domains are in the process of transferring. I need to now fix the error I made and get rid of the .com domain and order the .co.uk version for transfer instead. Any ideas on how I process this? Cheers Mike
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated