Jump to content

MOK9527

New Member
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MOK9527

  1. To be exact, regarding the definition of the ID of this server in the virtualization module in the module, is there any way to modify it?
  2. I am trying to modify the Server ID field for a specific product in WHMCS. This field is displayed in the product configuration section (as shown in the screenshot below), and I understand that it is usually handled automatically by WHMCS. However, I need to manually update this field using the WHMCS API. Could anyone please guide me on how to modify the Server ID for a product or client via the API? Specifically, I am interested in the best approach for updating this field and whether it’s safe to do so manually. Here are the details of what I want to achieve: I want to modify the Server ID associated with a product. Is there a specific API like UpdateClientProduct or another that should be used for this? Are there any risks involved in manually updating this field, or should this be handled automatically by the system? I would greatly appreciate any advice or examples on how to perform this task through the API.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated