Jump to content

Ryan Stone

Retired Forum Member
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ryan Stone

  1. Hello, I have many cPanel servers each with a set of name servers (for example, “name.ns.[my domain].com”). When somebody registers a hosting plan and says “Use my own domain and update name servers” and continues with the order. Then after they complete payment, it never shows what nameservers to use even though my nameservers and IP address’s are all setup in the servers section. How can I get nameservers to show after the order that way they know what do change their nameservers too? Also when ordering a new domain, I can only choose one set of name servers to use as default even though it may go to one of many servers each with their own set of nameservers. How can I sort all of this nameserver confusion out?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated