Jump to content

setbox

Retired Forum Member
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by setbox

  1. I would like to try to achieve the kind of categorization showed on the picture attached. The example shown is taken from another instance of WHMCS so I know it's possible. It is a drop down menu that refreshes the page according to the given choice. For instance: CAT 1 (containing some products) CAT 2 "" CAT 3 "" Etc, where every time a category is chosen in the dropdown a X amount of products appear. Furthermore it has 2 more sub categories right below the drop-down: With something XYZ Without something XYZ Which also refresh the page showing its own set of products I cannot seem to understand how to accomplish that, can anyone help me please?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated