Jump to content

Michelle Green

Retired Forum Member
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Michelle Green

  1. Hello, I'm trying to perform a sync with the Server Sync Tool and I get the following error when I click sync accounts. "Unable to connect to the remote server: Access Denied."I would like to synchronise records within WHMCS with Synergy Wholesale module. WHMCS shared Debug Log and advised "You will want to liaise with your server administrator or hosting provider to update the username and/or password added for that server in WHMCS. I've updated WHMCS as asked by Synergy Wholesale, and it is still not working. Tried different username and password combinations, and it is still not working. Debug log attached. Any assistance would be appreciated.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated