Jump to content

TerraUtopia

Member
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TerraUtopia

  1. There might be a simple way to find this out, but I can't see it. I would like to be able to find out the following: Which Products/Services are flagged as "retired"? Are any of these "retired" products on Active client orders? Which Products/Services have never appeared on any client order? Which Products/Services do not appear on any client order or have appeared and the order is no longer Active (and need to be flagged as "retired")? Thanks. Gary
  2. I have updated the pricing for my domains and was wondering how the new price will be applied to existing clients. Right now, the recurring amount in the client profiles still shows the old price for the domain. Will it automatically apply the new price when it is time to invoice the domain? I think I ran into this issue before and I had to manually update each profile. I hope I don't have to do that again! Thanks!
  3. Add a backslash at the end - /home/mylichos/dbwhk011/ Try that.
  4. I would like to see the same. Backup to FTP means I need another server. I already have OneDrive and Backblaze and have all my Wordpress backups there, so why not WHCS as well?
  5. WHMCS has functionality with reminder notifications for domains but I do not see the same for products. Is it possible to send email reminders on a 30/60/90 day schedule prior to end date for a product (e.g. hosting)? Thanks. Gary
  6. Looking forward to taking part in the community and learning the best way to make use of WHMCS. Stay healthy!
  7. I am new to the forums and not sure if this is the correct place to ask my question, but here goes: I am using the WHMCS module provided by NameSilo and I am having issues when registering .ca names. Whenever a client does so, it takes the default profile information in my NameSilo account instead of the one provided by the person registering it. I have a ticket open with NameSilo, but they are not very quick to respond. I have heard they have the same issue with .us domains. So, my question is: Is there an add-on module you have used with NameSilo to register ,ca domains that works properly? Or, have you got the one provided by NameSilo to work? Thanks!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated