Jump to content

joejac

Retired Forum Member
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joejac

  1. Hello, I am new to WHMCS and I would like to know what is the difference among: Client Profile>Products/Services>Add New Order and Client Profile>Billable Items Add New Order, do not have Due Date field. In Billable Items I have (Next) Due Date which is what I need since I already invoiced last december all my customer annualy, and I whant WHMCS send 4 invoice notices emails before 31 december each year for each customer. But I also want to know which products has each customer, I only have 4 products each one includes hosting/domain for one full year. I am not sure where to enter my recurring bill for a Product/Service Thanks in advance for your help, best regards joejac
  2. Hello and have a nice day. I live in a very unstable political and economically country with no guarantees of private property. I am thinking in selling my package of domain plus web hosting plus web design outside the country. Can somebody please recommend a serious and reliable company which are experts in Incorporating very small offshore companies, i.e 1-2 shareholders, with offshore bank account and offshore online payment solution. I only have 4 products, very symple, only 4 single payment buttons, no shopping cart. I did a Google search but there are millions of offshore related pages, whom to trust? Thanks and regards joejac
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated