Jump to content

timg

Member
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by timg

  1. Thanks for the reply sir, apologies if this isn't the appropriate forum, I was just baffled I didn't find more documentation about the two in tandem. I will look at those documents to make sure I have the new backup enabled correctly, it's just bizarre that it warns you up top that the legacy one is disabled. I appreciate the info and I'll check the cPanel forums more. Edit - right off the bat it says you can use both systems where you indicate you can't... "You have the option to use the Legacy Backup Configuration with the Backup Configuration feature..." Tim
  2. I am trying to determine if somehow I need the "current' backup option in WHMCS turned on as well as the "legacy" backup system? The reason I ask is I used to use the legacy backup system when it was the primary backup. So I noticed the new backup system, turned it on, and then disabled the legacy one. Well when I do that, upon going into the Backup Configuration it pops up at the top and warns me that "The legacy backup system is currently disabled. Click here to manage the legacy backup system." Which takes me to the legacy system... it makes me think that both should be installed for a truly comprehensive backup? I'd imagine not though... Can anyone shed some light? Thanks, Tim
  3. Hello all, I have a server with CENTOS 5.9 x86_64 standard – WHM 11.38.1 (build 13), I am trying to enable Suhosin for added security and I swear it used to be under EasyApache but no longer? It's strange because my csf firewall recommends suhosin as if I could just enable it there? When I google for it there is hardly a mention of suhosin, definitely no mention of how to enable / install it in WHMCS. Thanks for any and all help, Tim
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated