Jump to content

wynrac

Member
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wynrac

  1. Hi, I just unticked the kb seo friendly url in my general settings and it work perfectly. Thanks for the info.
  2. Hi everyone. I have a simple problem here. I made 1 category, 1 article and 1 announcement. I really wonder when I click the "knowledge Base" and click the Article Title, it will immediately link back to my home page in WHMCS instead of displaying the content of my article. Can you help me with this please? I have really no knowledge in php and just a basic in html. You can look to my site for you to see what I mean. /http://www.secure.wynrachostingsolutions.com/knowledgebase.php /http://www.secure.wynrachostingsolutions.com/announcements.php will Link Back to /http://www.secure.wynrachostingsolutions.com/ (when you click the Article, Category or Announcement) Your help will be much appreciated.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated