Jump to content

Joshi3s

Member
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joshi3s

  1. Update: I figured this out. After creating the account in WHM... you can go to WHMCS and go to Utilities > CPanel/WHM Import. It'll find all the accounts that are not in WHMCS and you can import them and it'll add it as a new client in WHMCS. From there, you can go to that new client in WHMCS and update it to their name and information.
  2. Say for instance that I created a new account in WHM with a predefined package. Later, I might want to add a new client in WHMCS that matches that website that I already created in WHM. Then I'd be able to bill, suspend, terminate, and see the data/bandwidth usage from WHMCS under Products/Services for that client and website. How would I do this manually by adding a client? When I tried this earlier by adding a client within WHMCS, I can add the domain and anything I want, but I can't figure out how to align it with the new account I set up in WHM. The current client websites that I have set up in WHMCS were all created by WHMCS with the Products/Services I set up. The goal behind this is to potentially upload a site to production so that I can test it before the client starts paying for hosting (for whatever reason). I hope I explained that ok... any hope would be great!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated