Jump to content

dhamaniasad

Member
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dhamaniasad

  1. Ok, here's an update! After having ordered once and me accepting the order, the second time everything is automated. What do I do? Someone please help me!!!!!!!
  2. I am facing problems with automating provisioning for shared cpanel accounts in whmcs. I've tried everything I could, I went through the entire docs.whmcs.com site, followed every guide, but I always end up having to confirm orders myself. I do not understand the reason behind this. Where am I going wrong? Its like a person with a new account, who registered on my site just for this service, paid for the service, but even after hours, no automatic provisioning, and this is happening with everyone. Hadn't had the chance to see if this happens for people who already have an active order, since my site is relatively new(well, actually, its just a few hours old)
  3. I am using the 'default' template provided by whmcs, and I am facing a problem. I want the year in the copyright notice to update automatically, but it doesn't. The code is below : <div id="copyright">Copyright © 2012 {$companyname}. All Rights Reserved.</div> And this obviously means that whmcs wont update the year on its own. What do I do about this?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated