Jump to content

Faloon

Member
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Faloon

  1. I was even able to send them the 17 $ a couple of weeks ago. It was never delivered and after complaining with paypal I got my money back. A thread here in the forum also pointed out that the gold coupon module wouldn`t work any more. So is there another method so that predetermined reseller users can buy credits and add the funds or sell coupons for other users? I want to provide users without credit cards or paypal access with the opportunity to pay cash to agents which have such access.
  2. Hi, I have tried to get a hold of the Gold Coupon addon but it seems that it is not available any more and that it can not be ordered through the website where they pretend to sell it. Is there an alternative module I could use that would allow my clients that use paypal to act as selling agents that receive cash payments and give out a code that allows their clients to add funds to their accounts while they get a comission?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated