Jump to content

TC-Online

Retired Forum Member
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TC-Online

  1. Everything seems to be working fine on my site, all except one thing (so far) I've discovered. When I go through the order process at the end when it asks you to click on 'finish order' (or some such) All I get is the following Warning: main(modules/gateways/Other.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rs11585/public_html/customer/order.php on line 189 Warning: main(modules/gateways/Other.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rs11585/public_html/customer/order.php on line 189 Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'modules/gateways/Other.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/rs11585/public_html/customer/order.php on line 189 Not sure what's going on there - it worked- but ... yeah.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated