Jump to content

ezuk1

Retired Forum Member
  • Posts

    27
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ezuk1

  1. It seems no matter what I do I can't get email piping working. Cany anyone advise or help with this please? Thanks
  2. I can still access admin etc working fine, but when I go to http://www.hostgo.co.uk/clients I get a blank page now. I did make one small change to header.tpl and thats when this happened, but I have even tried changing it back. Can anyone help please? Thanks
  3. OK thanks for that. Also, will it be easy to integrate the portal template into my existing site design, and also will that be possible in the $34.95 integration fee? what is turnaround on integration? Thanks
  4. Once the stable release is made of 3.2 (any idea when this is) will it be relatively easy to upgrade from 3.1.2? Thanks
  5. This would be very useful. I would like my customers to just recieve one email saying an invoice has been generated and the payment is due, then a second for payment confirmation. Hope somone can help?
  6. Well that's not my intentions at all. I'm trying to offer people a complete service by providing them with WHMCS, and don't want links in different places linking to other sites. If I've paid for unbranded, then personally I feel I should be able to get fully unbranded. This link in the footer is the only reference to WHMCS left. In fact to be honest, I'd be happy if even the link that says 'WHM Complete Solution' could just be changed to 'WHMCS' and not be a link.
  7. As I will be using the app. for a range of clients, and want all branding to relate to myself only. Is there a reseller / partner / discount scheme available with WHMCS do you know please? Also, thanks for the help with invoices guys
  8. I've paid my branding free licence fee but I'm not very happy to find that PDF invoices have the WHMCS logo in the top right corner?! How do I remove this please, and also is it possible to remove the WHMCS info in footer of admin panel? Thanks
  9. Well they still haven't replie :@ grrr
  10. I have asked them to allow the main IP of my dedicated, server, but I have a few domains on my server that each have a dedicated IP. Do I also need to give these to enom if I want those domains to be able to use the enom service? Thanks
  11. I submitted ticket just atfer I posted initial message here yesterday, but still nothing.
  12. Hi All, Could anyone advise me please how to go about providing my IP address to eNom so that they will accept it? Thanks Tyler
  13. All is working but they owe me quite a few $ in my reseller account as they havent been added
  14. OK have got that working now, BUT I've added 3 sets of funds to my reseller account, got receipts etc, but only one of them has actually added the funds to my reseller account, and whmcs are just ignoring my emails!!
  15. Hi All, Managed to sort out auto domain registration (WHMCS owe me now!) but I tried setting up DirectI as registrar for .UK domains also, but it doesn't seem to be working. Suggestions anyone? Have also just set up my eNOM reseller account through domainresell.biz or whatever, and waiting for funds to clear there, so hopefully will be able to just use eNom for .UK but would rather have everything in one place. Cheers, Tyler
  16. Working now thanks!! Cheers, Tyler
  17. Hi All, OK I registered for a free DirectI reseller account through domains.whmcs.com and have set it up in my WHMCS admin panel. I tried placing a test order myself on my WHMCS site at ezuk1.co.uk/order and all worked fine and the account was set up. I used my customer account for the domain registration at my domain reseller site. Then I got an email saying I needed to pay the invoice at my domain reseller site so I did. Then I realised I would need to topup my reseller account at domains.whmcs.com so I added some funds. But now I get an email saying my reseller account has insufficient funds!! And the funds I added are not being shown, but I hav receipt to say they were accepted. Have I done something wrong? Can someone please advise as I'm getting very confused now!! Thanks, Tyler
  18. Hi All, Well yesterday I sucessfully managed to install WHMCS on my server and have already processes two orders - it seems to be working exactly as I wanted to, and hasn't costed a fortune like other billing scripts. Anyway, the only part of the configuration process I couldn't solve was email piping. This is a very important part of the system for me so it's vital that I get it sorted. I'm not knowledgable with cron jobs so probably set it up wrong. Please could someone advise here step by step how to set up email piping for the help desk in the SIMPLEST AND EASIEST way possible? Thanks, Tyler
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated