Jump to content

livewiremaxx

Retired Forum Member
  • Posts

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by livewiremaxx

  1. othellotech talking about getting messages for when a late payment has been made. Not worried about new payments. I dont think there would be much of a way to filter it since whmcs doesnt say "late layment Made" Unless there was a way to make it say that.
  2. Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but sorry if it isnt. We have a lot of payments daily so we dont really want to or get emails for every invoice that is Paid - HOWEVER, we could use it so that if a suspended account, or past due payment has been made. We manually reactivate accounts that are NOT hosting - so we have to currently make customers do a support ticket when they make a pst due payment. Anyway to get notification of when just the past due or suspended accounts have been paid on? Thanks
  3. Just got this same issue myself. Havent had it before today - In my situation I am the server host. Module Command Error (Curl Error) Couldn't resolve host '' - code: 6
  4. My order page doesnt seem to be working at all. When I go to order - with the order ID link, or through the portal page I get Order You are here: Order Thats it Any suggestions? Example at : rescuehosting.com/billingv_3/order.php
  5. that is a great question ... I would like to see the answer as well. Thanks
  6. Ever since I did the upgrade to the recent version I get the error LICENSE noconnection often. I have emailed support twice now and they say its either a firewall or Curl Issue. Well I know I have never had an issue before the last update and havent changed a thing on the server configuration. Any suggestions?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated