Jump to content

angelofdeth

Retired Forum Member
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by angelofdeth

  1. I am having the same issue. My server does not appear to be generating any traffic to the OpenSRS server either, so im not sure what is going on. Does anyone have this working?
  2. Yes, actually, I already looked into this, and the price quoted was pretty reasonable, since any paid for module will be publically released in a future release. From what i've looked at, we will probably just have to just go with authorize.net, or have a module created to work with Paypals Payflow Pro.
  3. Hello. I haven't purchased whmcs yet, but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a payment gateway (realtime) that does not require also require getting a merchant account as well. Our current gateway is not supported through whmcs, and we'd rather not change merchant accounts. We do actually already have authorize.net, but do not want to use them.(we process some echecks through them, thats about it) Our primary merchant+gateway is currently verisign/paypal(payflow pro/cybercash), but is currently not supported in whmcs.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated