Jump to content

vccrespo

Retired Forum Member
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vccrespo

  1. hi, is normal that all new field bred (Custom Client Profile Fields) is finally in the form of registers in cadastre of new user (order-signup.tpl). But would have as to locate this new field of form to organize more the form? ex.: already the field exists telephone, but I would like to create the "area cod" field and to locate it in the front of the field telephone Is possible??? debtor since already, victor
  2. Hello ramystyle! I obtained to configure, already he is creating accounts automatically. the name of the package (in whmcs) was a little different of the registered in cadastre one in whm, and had a problem with the so great in record that was greater that the available one. Thanks a lot,
  3. Hi, the 4 days I try to make with that the WHMCS functions so far creating accounts in my resale but nothing. It would like please that they alguem me step by step passase as I inside configure a server (mine it is one resale WHM) of the WHMCS so that it automatically creates the accounts of my customers (cpanel). Thanks a lot all, I am thankful since already the attention. Victor
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated