Invoice Content Not Complete/Correct

kmm2908

I want to show an accurate breakdown of all the configurable items selected on an order in the invoice. The customer basically wants to know what they are paying for.

The invoice description however is truncated and does not show all the items.

SO how can i display all of the main products and all of the configurable items in the invoice?

I cannot find a table in the database that holds a breakdown of all the items in an order, which is strange and i just must not be looking in the right place. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I have found the tblhostingconfigoptions that appears to hold the information that i am looking for but it has a reference field of relid which I cannot find anywhere else. Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can create a breakdown of all the items that make up a customer's order?

Once again, working with a compiled application makes it impossible for me to reverse engineer on my own and there does not appear to be any developer documentation of a detailed enough nature to help. Is their developer documentation that I have missed hiding somewhere?

Thanks in anticipation for any help. Getting very frustrated.

• 2 years later...

Hi

3 years later I found your post since was looking for the same.

and 10 minutes later google found answer here : http://pastebin.com/pg5rXS8R

exactly the answer is in query;

SELECT tblproducts.*,tblhosting.amount FROM tblproducts INNER JOIN tblhosting ON tblhosting.packageid=tblproducts.id WHERE tblhosting.id=$relid

looks like relid is relation to tblhosting.id