Customize Client Homepage for cPanel Login

BigT

I want to customize the client homepage to add a button so my customers can login to cPanel without having to make the three clicks to get to the product details page.

I have the code that shows the clients domain and a button for cPanel but i'm not sure how to complete the rest. I need to pull the user and password from the database for the client product and put them in the action position of the form but I've had no luck.

Can someone help point me in the right direction? The code I have so far is listed below. I've pieced it together with other code from the forums so I'm sure it will look familier.

<table class="data" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="0">

<tr>

<th>{$LANG.orderproduct}</th>

<th> </th>

<th> </th>

<th width="20"> </th>

</tr>

{php}

$ii=1;

$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM tblhosting WHERE userid='".$_SESSION['uid']."'");

while($data = mysql_fetch_array($result))

{

echo '<tr><td>'.$data['domain'].'</td><td>';{/php}{php} echo '</a></td><td><form method="post" action="need help here"><input name="domainid" value="'.$data['id'].'" type="hidden"><input value="Login to cPanel" class="button" type="submit"></form></td></tr>';

$ii=0;

}

if ($ii) {

echo '<tr><td colspan=6>';{/php}{$LANG.norecordsfound}{php} echo '</td></tr>';

}

{/php}

</table>

thanks,

Tony

I got it to work. The code that I used is below. My main issue was with the syntax of the post action.

This will not work for accounts that are not resolving in DNS yet as I use the $domain variable versus IP. Perhaps in the future i'll join another table and add the ServerIP variable.

I had looked a Sparky's client homepage but part of it for me is the challenge of figuring it out even if I do have help.

<br />

<table class="data" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="0">

<tr>

<th>{$LANG.orderproduct}</th>

<th>Domain cPanel Login</th>

<th>IP cPanel Login</th>

</tr>

{php}

$ii=1;

$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM tblhosting WHERE userid='".$_SESSION['uid']."'");

while($data = mysql_fetch_array($result))

{

echo '<tr><td>'.$data['domain'].'</td>';{/php}{php} echo '<td><form method="post" action="http://'.$data['domain'].':2082/login?user='.$data['username'].'&pass='.decrypt($data['password']).'"><input name="domainid" value="'.$data['id'].'" type="hidden"><input value="Login to cPanel" class="button" type="submit"></form></td></tr>';

$ii=0;

}

if ($ii) {

echo '<tr><td colspan=6>';{/php}{$LANG.norecordsfound}{php} echo '</td></tr>';

}

{/php}

</table>

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...