credit card details

generic

beta 3-2

for some reason there is no place for a new signup to enter in their credit card info on my order form. they can select credit card, and it says credit card, but no card tyoe, number, details boxes are visible

i believe i remember it being there in beta 1..

the credit card boxes are visible after they signup under their details, but are blank.

just not seeing them during the order process.

is this a documented bug? or just my issue..

the beta works perfect, its my installation that just seemd to skip from the page where you enter in your personal details to the confirmation page with the link to the invoice, it never refreshes with the boxes for your card details like the beta demo does. (i dont get the step creditcard.php) i do get a strange refresh, but then it goes right to the completed page.

wonder if its an issue with ssl switch?..or that i renamed the payment method from authorize.net to credt card or something...

definitely strange...

i will try a few things, thanks, just seeing if anyone else experienced this.

the beta works perfect, its my installation that just seemd to skip from the page where you enter in your personal details to the confirmation page with the link to the invoice, it never refreshes with the boxes for your card details like the beta demo does. (i dont get the step creditcard.php) i do get a strange refresh, but then it goes right to the completed page.

wonder if its an issue with ssl switch?..or that i renamed the payment method from authorize.net to credt card or something...

definitely strange...

i will try a few things, thanks, just seeing if anyone else experienced this.

Did you edit the SSL switch plugin array at all? It will definitely cause issues if a file is not properly listed.