iTransact Payment Module

rmsilver7

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I just purchased Whmcs, and I, too, need an iTransact module. I put in a ticket to request one, but only got back the response:

You can create your own payment gateways using the dev kit available at http://wiki.whmcs.com/Creating_modules.

I read the 1-page PDF document, and it is hardly easy to follow. With no real examples to follow in the document, and with all of the files in modules/gateways being encrypted, I am forced to guess at how to construct a payment gateway. The poor documentation and the answer to my ticket to, essentially, 'do it yourself' does not give a good first impression of Whmcs support.

Has anyone gotten an iTransact payment gateway working?

I just noticed:

2008 - first request for iTransact, then

2009 - jenluth asked for iTransact, and

2010 - it's my turn to ask for iTransact.

I'm hoping that it won't take until 2011 to see an iTransact module! :?

I am trying to implement this myself, but because I've also been considering moving to another gateway, I might just pick a gateway that is already supported by WHMCS. But, which gateway to pick??? Looking for low cost and no hidden fees, good WHMCS support, virtual terminal support (for when I need to do manual transactions), ... all the usual things.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow - this thread has been going on since 2008 - has anyone come up with a way to use iTransact with WHMCS?? Thanks!

P.S. If no one has, but someone who is capable of doing such integration sees this post, I'd be willing to pay a little to have the integration done!

• 8 months later...