South African payment gateway

gazza777

Hi all,

I'm in a situtation, which has been documented by others on thier forum but not resolved, that I have customers who need to log onto thier account to pay their monthly web hosting fees.

I understand from posts by aushosts, SoftDux, that there are customized scripts that can be run to automate this process.

My problem is I don't know where to start!! We currently use 2Checkout... which although works ok, is not ideal as our customers checkout in dollars, not South African Rands.

I understand some ppl have been using Setcom and Paygate. Has anyone got these payment gateways to work with WHMCS?

Best regards,

Gary

http://www.unwabu.com

Hi Gary,

Yup - we currently use Mygate as a preferred payment gateway. We have successfully integrated a script with WHMCS that not only processes credit cards, but also does recurring billing based on SA's pertaining laws.

Feel free to contact me if you need assistance.

Myron

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
we have a gateway script for netcash a south african based company

I've also got this it works pretty well. I heard in 3-6 Months NetCash with be changing their system to use a "basket" on their side. They said this was a new SA law that the banks want to enforce.

Myron: Do you use the MyVirtual or MyEnterprise gateway system for MyGate?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi Gary,

Yup - we currently use Mygate as a preferred payment gateway. We have successfully integrated a script with WHMCS that not only processes credit cards, but also does recurring billing based on SA's pertaining laws.

Myron

PERFECT!! just what i want to do!!

do you know how i can get this script

• 3 months later...

Hi

Do you have a payment gateway module that can be used with MyGate to process credit card, and continue with recursive payments.

if yes please help me with the module or let me know how to get it.

Regards

Maxwell M Mothlake

Hi Gary,

Myron

• 5 months later...
Hi PolarWolf,

NetCash doesn't allow automated payments due to security involved with saving the CCV credit card number in your own database. But we are working on a way to automate it, and I'll let you know as soon as it's done.

Kindly provide details of your script to work for South African Rands.

Thanks.

petershan2008@yahoo.com

Hi

Do you have a payment gateway module that can be used with MyGate to process credit card, and continue with recursive payments.

if yes please help me with the module or let me know how to get it.

Regards

Maxwell M Mothlake

HI ,

I am interested in mygate gateway script to use with South African rands in WHMCs please help.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Netcash does not support Recurring CC billing unless this changed recently

or you setup a debit order for a credit card.

Mygate's support is pathetic and I would not which any one the countless headaches of dealing with them (I was a mygate customer - Talking out of experience! :cry: ).

What about http://www.2checkout.com/ They support ZAR and if I am not mistaken you can transfer the money to ZA

And there is a built in module for http://www.2checkout.com/

Edited by biovolt
More info

• 3 months later...