hostmaxpro Posted April 24, 2008 Share Posted April 24, 2008 Hey all, Had a weird account creation error today. I have the WHMCS hooked into Reseller Central of HostNine, and it's worked fine, up until this. A guy submitted an order, paid, and then I got an e-mail with an error in billing account creation (it created the CPanel account on the RC fine, this was in WHMCS) that e-mailed me to say: error and account was not automatically created: FOUND (note: in big bold letters) - document moved to here, with a link on the word here. When here was clicked it said the DNS already exists, remove it from DNS cluster or something like that. It didn't exist already, since it was just registered. It didn't send out the Account Welcome E-mail...I had to do it manually. The WHOIS indicated the registration of the domain was still being processed and pending by a third-party registrar, could that be why? It was a .co.uk domain. This is the current 3.6.0 version. Can anyone tell me what would cause this? 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nick Posted April 24, 2008 Share Posted April 24, 2008 Looks like WHM responded with a 302 Http error (found) when WHMCS sent the API request. This response was printed in the email as it was assumed to be an error message. I'm confused as to what you're saying though - was the cPanel account created or not? 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hostmaxpro Posted April 24, 2008 Author Share Posted April 24, 2008 The Cpanel account was created (I logged into it right afterwards to check and see if it worked, and it did, oddly enough). It just appears the automatic send off of the welcome e-mail with Server IP didn't happen, but everything else happened fine. This is in Reseller Central with HostNine, if that is relevant. I should note: about 5 minutes later, when I click on the 'here', it said user name already exists, instead of the DNS message. Note too: I use the Custom Field function to get the server IP and fill it in on the e-mail, since it differs with HostNine's RC setup. 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
yesitsme Posted April 30, 2008 Share Posted April 30, 2008 I am having the same problem. Once I got an error and it did not create the account. Looking further I discovered that the site selected to create the account was full. So I changed the site and saved the record and tried to build the account again and then got a similar message only regarding a DNS error. On the third try it created the site but never sent off the welcome message and also displayed an error. It looks like there is a problem with the RC API possibly since the new RC interface was released. Is this maybe something that will be fixed in the 3.6.1 release? Any help would be appreciated. 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.