Chase-PaymenTech (Orbital) gateway

robinm

Wow - thanks for the fast response.

I tried calling Orbital to add me server IP's to the "allow to use API" list, but they are requiring a certification of the module. Does anyone know if this was done, and if so, the name/# of the cert?

If not, I may try to run it through the process and get a certification module name/# for others to use.

• 1 month later...

mgirgenti: Did you get past this module certification?

robin: It sounds like you have a Canadian Chase PaymentTech account? (I am also in Canada and looking to switch from PayPal to Chase PaymentTech). I'm not sure if it's Orbital or not, but I'm assuming so.. it just doesn't make mention of that on their website.

• 7 months later...

I have been trying to get this module working but every transaction I process get's declined. Nothing is in the Paymentech logs and I cant seem to figure out how to view the process logs of the module.

I am using the US Paymentech Orbital gateway with the latest WHMCS version. Any tips on what could be the issue?

I removed the tags that referenced the CAD currency so now it defaults to USD.

• 4 months later...