How to get the My Active Products and Services home panel card sized as the others

Go to solution Solved by TBroMEM,

We had recently updated to 8.10.1 from 8.2. The instance has a custom theme built from the 8.2 twenty-one. At first load of client portal, the My Activity Products and Services home panel card did not show the products (only a 0). We found there was a missing active-products-services-item.tpl in the templates/{theme}/includes. We added in the file found with the twenty-one template/includes and it started showing results, but not the formatting is compressed and the View Details button does not work.

I am attaching what the twenty-one detault theme reflects for the home card panel. It spans the full column space. I am also attaching the result when the custom theme is enabled. 

Where should be look? Is it all in the clientareahome.tpl or is there another template we need to look at?

Twenty-one.png

Custom.png

• 2 weeks later...

I had also found updates in the theme.css (and minimized theme.min.css) that related to this content, and when I added it in, it then displayed the information in correct format, but still having issues.

To resolve, I believe I am going to refactor the current custom theme, reverting it back to twenty-one (8.10) and then working back in the changes we had put in place (which were a few).

• Solution

To resolve, I created a new child theme, and then took some applicable template files and replicated the edits made previously using tpls from updated default twenty-one theme. Deployed and working fine. This was much more simple than trying to try and figure it out incrementally with the 8.2 custom theme.