Save value of field in Curl Get Result in custom client profile field after provisioning

crospa91

I have a problem I can't resolve that easy! I'm interfacing WHMCS with a third-party app where on module deployment the system call the API of that application and can generate correctly a user account.

Issue start where I wanna delete that user in case the service get delete and this third party app allow me to send a DELETE request only using the ID of the user and not the email or any other informations attached to it.

The ID is generated by the app and it's part of the Result of the original POST request that get made when the account get created, but I cannot find a way to extract it when the user get created and save it on a "Custom Profile Field" for example of the customer so I can recall it at a later stage if that service need to be terminated.

Any suggestion on to capture that result from the post after it get executed?

Thanks!