Duplicate Domain renewal invoices help

Hi All,

I have had an issue for awhile and i can't seem to solve or even find where to lookup.  Whats happening is clients are getting duplicate  domain renewal invoices and then processing payment twice.  I belive this is from changing the renewal invoice date from  Invoice date DUE same date as the domain renewal date is due, then to Due Date of invoice to 3 days before its due as sometimes the domain expires before the automatic renewal is done via the cron if the expirty or domain expires early in the morning.

So an invoice will be drawn for 3 days before the due date and then a second one on the date its due and that causes double invoicing.

Im trying to find out how I can lookup the table to see if there is duplicate entries of the same domains and clean them up so there are no entries.  I presume chaning this setting in WHMCS admin would automatically clean this up but clearly it hasn't.  What are the tables and how does WHMCS lookup when doing invoicing for domain renewals.

Any advise on how to get a report to check for duplicates as it frustrates customers and also causing alot of support tickets.

Thanks

Tim

• 2 years later...