What do you want in a WHMCS theme?

Iddlo

Hi whats up WHMCS gang,

Long story shots, I have been working within the website development & management business for 10+ years now and over the past year or so I have worked with multiple hosting companies that have required full WHMCS integrations. I have genuinely enjoyed building WHMCS themes and have decided to start a side project (website) focused on PHP based script integrations. Myself and my development partner will be releasing multiple fully integrated and unique WHMCS themes including custom addon pages to provide a seamless experience for your customers rather than a separated HTML based static website and WHMCS located in a different directory.

We have been working on our own company website where we will setup the theme store and I thought I would share some screenshots of progress so far and would love for some of your thoughts around the following questions:

• What do you look for in a WHMCS theme?
  • What features would you like to see in  WHMCS theme that you struggle to currently find?
  • How much would you expect to pay for a well developed theme?

I have attached some screenshots of our current development and as you can see we have added overlay sidebars as I have not really seen it used so far in other themes and I believe it will interest some of you guys, so let me know what you think and answers to the questions above would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

A.G

index.jpeg

index2.jpeg

index3.jpeg

index4.jpeg