Registrar Module not saving fields

mauzilla

We're busy building a registrar module for WHMCS - I have used the WHMCS "registrar module template" on github and we're already able to connect and integrate with our API. The issue I am facing is that within WHMCS > Setup > Products/Services > Domain Registrars, I have 2 fields as defined in my getConfigArray - These fields show perfectly but it appears that whatever I save there always saves a blank entry. I can see in the database that the hash code changes, but remains the same length, and when I go back to the page there is no values saved (it's always blank fields). When I actually interact with our API, the params passed in the hook returns the fields, but they are also blank. When I click Save Changes I am returned a "Changes Saved Successfully!" so I am unable to really indicate that an issue occured. It simply appears that whatever I enter in the input fields are saved blank / empty in the database. I have also tried different browsers (thinking it's autofill or something) but no luck.