How to change the Over view to show the $ on invoices created instead of invoices paid?

aabrothers

I have a small request that would make my life a whole lot simpler … I’m sure its a quick fix.

Please can you add a ” + NEW PROJECT ” button or link to the Timesheets page. A simple button under the NEW ENTRY would be super helpful. It will save me clicking on PROJECTS first then going to + NEW PROJECTS.

I know it does not sound like a major thing, but I would put a smile on my face.

Thanks guys for an otherwise awesome product! Has definitely saved me on many hours that I have forgotten or missed billing on.

i can also create invoice items at any point in the billing cycle, and you can create up to 250 invoice items per invoice:

curl Ruby Python PHP Java Node Go .NET
curl https://api.stripe.com/v1/invoiceitems \
   -u sk_test_4eC39HqLyjWDarjtT1zdp7dc: \
   -d amount=1000 \
   -d currency=usd \
   -d customer=cus_4fdAW5ftNQow1a \
   -d description="One-time setup fee"

The customer, amount, and currency parameters are required. You can optionally include an invoice parameter to apply the invoice item to a specific invoice.