Help with changes to sidebar menus on client side

This is my problem that I am having.

With the Integrator has closed their doors and they only gave up to January 1, 2018 for the current license to work until the end of this year.

So I am running Rockettheme Jooomla 3.7

I have put WHMCS on the main domain as a sub folder.

I have to use Joomla's Wrapper » Iframe Wrapper which it says WHMCS has to be on the same domain to the main website for auto height to work.

I did some testing and auto height does not work but I can specify exact height of each page listed in the menus of WHMCS. Plus I can place those pages in Joomla Menus of the website.

I would need to use hooks or edit your order form template whatever is the easiest to do. Back in versions 4 and 5 I had no problem 6 and 7 it is little tougher for me. I am not a high-end programmer but I do know how to make some modifications to code to a certain degree.

With this in mind I would like to how to hide just the side bar menu so that they do not show up.

So if any be kind of to help me with this I would be very grateful.

Thank you