Wordpress Plugin that uses WHMCS API

entangled

Hello.

I am looking for a Wordpress Plugin that uses ALL the functions of WHMCS API that I can use with ANY Wordpress theme.

I want to have several SaaS / Hosting sites that use one copy of WHMCS. I have used WHMCS Brdige. It works but not interested in having a yearly fee for each site. I am and have used WHMPress / WHMPress Clieatarea. It too works, but, it is bit too slow and doesn't separate the different SaaS / Hosting Products to my needs. For example: when I Add to Cart, the Continue Shopping link gives me a list of ALL Products.

I am using the Alaska Wordpress theme. Originally, Alaska only used WHMCS Bridge and was sold with WHMC Bridge Lite. To get all the features/functions of their demo, you need to purchase WHMCS Bridge Pro with a yearly fee. I "worked" with the WHMPress developers and got their Plugins work with the Alaska Theme. Alaska 3.x works with both WHMCS Bridge and WHMPress. Here comes Alaska 4.x which is in Beta and has it's own WHMCS Plugin call awhmcs. Currently, I got Alaska 4.0 on a test site and the WHMCS Client menu comes up but I am not able to log into WHMCS. They are working on fixing it.

However, I have seen a site using Alaska 4.0 with the awhmcs and it's not quit what I need/want.

If you are a Wordpress Developer, and understand / have coded using WHMCS API, please contact with an estimated cost in getting this done. The code / concept becomes mine and is not for resell.

Thank you.

Craig